Welcome to http://www.sport-and-health.com (the “Website”). The Website is owned and operated by Time For Tea LTD. (the “Company”, “we”, “our”).
Please carefully read the following terms and conditions of use and sale (the "Terms"), which constitute a binding agreement between you and the Company. The subject matter of these Terms is the use, free of charge or for a fee, of the services and purchase of products we offer via our website. The Terms define your rights and responsibilities regarding purchases made through the Website.
By accessing or using the Website or purchasing products or services offered for sale on our Website (the “Product” or “Products”, “Service” or “Services”) you signify your acceptance of these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, you may not access the Website or use it in any manner, and you must not order any product or services through the Website. If you would like to have a mobile app to use the Services, please check our Website to see if we have a mobile app for your end device and your end device's operating system. We reserve the right to agree to additional terms and conditions for individual Services. We will, however, notify you of this in good time prior to use.
- Subject to these Terms, we give you a limited right to use this Website through your device
- When you use the Website, you must comply with our usage instructions, adhere to any applicable law and refrain from engaging in any use prohibited by these Terms
- You may use Services free of charge or for a fee depending on the kind of Services and Goods you would like to purchase
- Should you want to cancel a Service or return Goods, here is a link our Cancellations, Returns and Refunds Policy.
- For additional information here is our Customer Information Sheet.
- We may take measures to block your access to and your use of the website, if we, in our discretion, determine that you’ve violated these Terms or misused the Service. We may also suspend or terminate the operation of the application, at any time, in our discretion.
- You give us your consent to automatically install, software updates to the website and application (including bug-fixes, version upgrades, improvements, etc.)
- We may occasionally amend these Terms, in which case, and when your consent is required to continue using the website, we will be asking you to consent to the amended Terms before you can continue using the website.
- You assume full and exclusive responsibility for your use of the website. We and our staff will not be liable for any direct or indirect damage (including losses, expenses, damage to reputation, etc.) suffered by you or anyone acting on your behalf, including any damages directly or indirectly arising from or related to the website, the use you make of the website, reliance thereon, its features or these Terms.
- These Terms are governed by the laws of Israel and are subject to the jurisdiction of Israeli court.
Welcome to http://www.sport-and-health.com/, a website that offers online visualized training plans, nutrition coaching, and goods (the “Website”, and the “Service” or “Services”). Users may either purchase a general fitness training plan and/or standard nutrition goods or purchase a customized fitness and nutrition plan that is taking into consideration the traits of the trainee, age, current fitness, and goals. The personalized fitness training adapts to each person's natural tendencies. Nutrition and fitness advice are subject to evolving knowledge.
We (the “Company”, “Sport and Health”, “Time For Tea”, “us”, “our” or “we”), have developed and operate the Service and the Website.
By accepting this Policy, you give us informed consent to collect and process your personal data, and use it as explained in this Policy.
The following key points is for your reading convenience and does not substitute the full Policy below.
- Registering to http://www.sport-and-health.com/and opening an account through the Website is done by signing in to the service with your [LinkedIn][Facebook] account. Therefore, when registering to the Service you grant us read-only access to your [LinkedIn][Facebook] Profile and we will receive the personal information that is linked to it. Note that we will not gain any access to [LinkedIn][Facebook] Information which is not publicly available. In addition, when you sign into the Service with your [LinkedIn][Facebook] account, it will be integrated to your account on the Service, so the information displayed in your [LinkedIn][Facebook] account publicly, will appear in your account on the Service as well.
- As a part of the registration progress, you will need to answer a short questionnaire regarding your personal profile. In this questionnaire, you will provide us with certain information so that we can create a profile that characterizes you. Your answers to the questionnaire are necessary so that we can provide you with our Services.
- In case purchase a customized fitness and nutrition plan, you will need to answer a short questionnaire regarding your personal profile. In this questionnaire, you will provide us with information such as your personal goals, weight and age, so that we can provide you with customized Services.
- The data may also be handled by service providers, for the purpose of operating the Website, and may be shared with relevant entities in the event of our merger or acquisition, but these entities are required to protect and handle the information in a manner consistent with this
- The data collected is stored and processed in various computer systems located in Israel and in other countries, including cloud services. Time For Tea uses safeguards aimed at information security but they cannot provider absolute security for your data.
- We may change this Policy from time to time. We will inform you of such changes through the Website. Your continued use of the Service after we’ve notified you of the changed policy indicates your consent to the changed
Information we collect
In order to provide the Service, Time For Tea collects the data described below.
- Registering to Time For Tea and opening an account is done by signing in with your [LinkedIn][Facebook] account. Therefore, while registering to the Service you grant us read-only access to your [LinkedIn][Facebook] profile, and you provide us the personal information that is on your [LinkedIn][Facebook] Profile. Note that we will not gain any access to [LinkedIn][Facebook] Information which is not publicly available. In addition, when you sign up to the Service with your [LinkedIn][Facebook] account, it will be integrated to your account on the Service, so the information displayed in your [LinkedIn][Facebook] account publicly, will appear in your account on the Service as well.
- We collect your email address and use it in order to send you notifications.
- As a part of the registering process we will ask you to answer a short questionnaire regarding your personal preferences and personal character and data. Your answers are necessary in order to build a personal profile that characterizes you, and for the purpose of providing customized or otherwise compatible Services.
- In case you would like to purchase a customized fitness and/or nutrition plan we will ask you to answer a detailed questionnaire necessary in order to build such personal fitness and/or nutrition plan for the purpose of providing customized Services.
- We collect meta-data such as the frequency of your use of the Website, your interaction with the Website’s user interface, analytics data concerning your use of integrated social medias with the Website, and general details such as the model of your smartphone and its operating system.
- If you contact us for questions or complaints, or for technical support, via email or through any other channel, we will collect the information related to your inquiry, such as your name, email address, postal address, telephone number and other contact information, depending on the nature of your
How your data will be used and shared with others
We will handle your data, in terms of collection, storage, use, transfer and deletion, in order to operate the Platform in accordance with the following purposes:
- To provide you the Services
- For the ongoing operation, administration, enhancement and further development of the Website, performance of analyses, and development of new tools and
- To send you notification messages, such as notify you when we find other profiles that match yours during a travel or conference.
- To provide you technical support (if you contacted us with a technical support request).
- To comply with legal requirements, assisting law enforcement agencies and taking action in case of a dispute you are involved in, regarding the
- The data may also be handled by service providers for the purpose of operating the Website. These entities are required to protect and handle the information in a manner consistent with this
- We may share the collected information with relevant entities in the event of a merger, acquisition or reorganization within a different legal structure. These entities will be required to follow this Policy (with necessary changes taken into account).
Storing, processing and securing the information
The data collected are stored and processed in various computer systems located in Israel and in other countries, including cloud services.
Time For Tes uses safeguards aimed at protecting your data, but they cannot provide absolute security for your data.
We retain the information outlined above, for as long as we deem necessary for the purposes listed above, or as otherwise required by law. Thereafter, we may, in our discretion, anonymize, pseudonymize or delete the information.
Be advised that ceasing the use of the Website will not cause the information collected before you ceased the use of the Website, and that stored in our systems to be deleted.
Changes to this policy
We may change this Policy from time to time. In such case, we will inform you of the change through the Website. You will be asked to click the [Start Using] or [Agree] buttons to indicate that you accept the Policy and its changes before you can further access and use the service. If you do not accept the amended Policy, you must cease any further use of the Website and delete your account. The current Policy is accessible through the Website.
Effective date of the Policy
This Policy is effective from May 1st, 2020
Conforming Products. We are under a legal duty to supply Products (also named “goods”) and Services conforming with the order you placed. In accordance with the rules and limitations under the Israeli Consumer Protection Law, 5741-1981, you have certain rights in certain instances and timescales regarding Products you have ordered from us that are of unsatisfactory quality, unfit for purpose or not as described.
The above apply to you only if you are a consumer, that is, an individual acting for purposes which are wholly or mainly outside that individual’s trade, business, craft or profession.
Cancellation. The cancellation rights described below apply to you only if you are a consumer, that is, an individual acting for purposes which are wholly or mainly outside that individual’s trade, business, craft or profession. However, you will not benefit from the right to cancel if the Products or Services have been made to your specification or are clearly personalized or if the product is digital information (data) products as defined in the Computers Law 5755 – 1995.
Right to cancel without any reason. You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason and receive a refund (reimbursement). You must return the Product properly, in its original packaging and without being opened or used. For the avoidance of doubt, we will not receive a cancellation notice and you will not receive any refund for a Product that is not in its original packaging or has already been opened or used.
The cancellation will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire physical possession of the goods;
To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by email). You may use the following model cancellation form, but it is not obligatory.
Please send the following message to Sport and Health by email email@example.com
Subject: Order cancelation [Order number]
I hereby give notice that I cancel my contract for the sales of the following goods.
Ordered on/received on:
Name of consumer:
ID of consumer:
Provide any resons of the cancelation after the above details.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
Returning the products
Cancel for no reason. If you canceled for no reason you shall send back the Product or hand it over to us at POB 1697, Rehovot, Israel, ZIP 7611601, without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired. You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the Product.
Cancel for a reason. If you cancel the order due to defect in the Product, due to a mismatch between the specification or the details provided to you on our Website during the order or due to late delivery, we shall collect the Product at the address you specified for shipping during the order.
Effects of Cancellation. If you cancel this contract, we will reimburse to you all payments we received from you, including the costs of delivery of the Product to you, (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expansive type of standard delivery offered by us). We will deduct 5% of the total transaction or 100 NIS, whichever is lower, as cancellation fees if you cancelled without any reason according to the above clause.
We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you.
We will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than 14 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel your transaction.
Note that we may withhold reimbursement until we have received the Products back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the Products, whichever is the earliest.
We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
Identity of the trader and contact information. The Website is owned and operated by Time For Tea LTD. We are registered in Israel as company number 514809490. Our registered address is Prof. Yisrael Robert Aumann Street 2, Rehovot, Israel. Contact us information can befound below.
Characteristics and visualization of the Products/Services. The main characteristics of a given fitness training plan or nutrition goods are provided to you on and through the webpage that presents the Product or Service.
Price of products. The total price for some Product or Service, including taxes, is provided to you on and through the webpage that presents the Product or Service. Consideration for certain personalized services should be separately agreed between you and us in writing (email being sufficient). By completing and placing an order through the Website, you are obligated to pay the full price for the Products or Service you have ordered. In exceptional cases of a clearly obvious error in the price presented, we will suspend your order, contact you, advise you of the error and seek your further instructions in light of the correct Product or Service price. We are not obligated to provide a Product or Service at an incorrectly indicated price, if the incorrect price is a clearly obvious error.
Order confirmation. You can change the desired quantities in the order, add and subtract items from the shopping cart at any time until the order is finalized and confirmed at checkout. After you place an order, we will review it and once we confirm it, you will receive an email from us confirming that your order has been accepted. Only then does your order become a binding contract with us. Products or Services that were included in your order but not included in our confirmation, do not form a part of our binding contract. In cases where we are unable to deliver the order, we will send you an email notice. Product supply is subject to its in-stock availability. Your online order should include all the payment and delivery details required. Product availability and prices may be updated from time to time. If the order is not completed, then we do not undertake to maintain the shopping cart and / or the original price.
Digital products/Services, like fitness training plans will be available for download to your computer subject to receipt of all required data and other time and information restrictions. Please note that the use of digital products is subject to copyright protection.
Delivery charges and other costs. The delivery charges are provided to you on and through the webpage where you select the delivery options. All other costs are provided to you on the webpage where before you finally confirm the order.
Cost for concluding the order. An order you place is “distance contract” concluded over the Internet. Your ordinary Internet access costs apply as between you and your Internet access provider. We do not charge you any cost for using the Internet for placing the order with us.
Payment and delivery arrangements. After you place an order, we will send you a confirmation email with the order details.
Timescales of shipping may vary according to shipping destination. We will endeavor to deliver you the products within the timescales presented to you during your order. However, we do not guarantee that the shipping will not be affected by reasons or issues that we cannot anticipate, or which are not in our control. The responsibility for the correctness of the shipping address details is on you. If you provided incorrect information when placing your order, we cannot guarantee that the products will reach you. It is your full and sole responsibility to ensure that you are able to receive the Products at the time of delivery. If you provided incorrect delivery details or you didn’t collect the product once we delivered it to the address you specified, you will be charged for product return handling and shipping fees.
We only accept payments with the payment methods presented on the Website. If we are unable to process your payment, we reserve the right to cancel your order, by email notification to you. By placing an order through the Website, you warrant that the payment information you provided for the order are valid and correct and that you have the lawful right to be charged through that method of payment. The Company and / or anyone on its behalf will not be liable for any unauthorized use, misuse, or fraudulent use by a third party of the credit card used to place an order.
Our complaint handling policy. Your satisfaction is important to us. If you wish to file a complaint regarding our Website, the order you placed, the amounts you were charged, the delivery, the products you received or any other related issue, please contact us directly by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will endeavor to handle your complaint and respond within ten business days.
After sale. For after-sale assistance, please contact us directly by email at email@example.com, and we will endeavor to assist you and respond within ten business days. Note that we do not offer any after-sale servicing of the products or further commercial guarantees beyond our obligations to consumers under the Consumer Protection Law, 5741-1981 and any other mandatorily applicable law.
Contract duration. The duration of the contract with us is for the period beginning with you placing the order and until we have fulfilled our obligations of delivery and you have paid the amounts due, unless the contract is cancelled earlier either by you (in accordance with your rights under law to cancel an order) or by us (in accordance with our rights under law to cancel an order).
Force Majeure. We are not responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any order that is caused by events outside our control, such as strikes, civil commotion, fire, explosion, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster, transportation gridlock or standstill.
You may contact us with any question or inquire related to the Website, by email firstname.lastname@example.org, by fax at +972-8-9491544, or using the online form http://www.sport-and-health.com/?categoryId=122442